Birthday parties at Triad are full of fun without all the stress. Let us do the entertaining (and the clean-up!) while the kids run, jump, and bounce to their heart’s content in a fun and safe environment.
Triad will provide:
- A Qualified Party Host to supervise gym activities.
- Party Room, tables, chairs, and basic tablecloths appropriate for number of children.
- Triad T-shirt for the birthday child.
- Juice pouch for each child (extra juice or water available for $0.50 each).
Party Schedule: Supervised and structured gym time lasts for 1 hour. The next 30 minutes are for refreshments and gifts in one of our party rooms. A party host will assist with set up, time in the party room, all of the clean up, and anything else you might need help with.
Standard Party – includes Giant Inflatable Slide
The Birthday child is FREE!
Parties may be reserved with a $30 non-refundable fee applied to the final party price.
Parties start at $190 for up to 10 guests. Each additional child is $10.
Students currently enrolled at Triad receive a 10% discount on the final party price.
Forms & What to Bring
Waiver: All children entering the gym need a signed waiver in order to participate in gym activities. Waivers are available at the front desk or download here. We will also have waivers at the front desk on the day of the party. Completed waivers may be scanned or photographed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 515-963-3175, or brought with your child to the party. Adults entering the gym will also need to sign a Safety Rules Form. These are available at the front desk.
Clothing Requirements: Participants should wear tight fitting shorts and a t-shirt or leotard for safety purposes. Activities will be conducted with bare feet.
Pickup Guests: Plan to have all of the parents pick-up their children at the end of the scheduled party time. NO additional gym time will be provided after the party is over.
What you may want to bring:
- Cake, cupcakes, ice cream, or other food as desired (fridge or freezer available if needed)
- Theme items including paper plates, balloons, tablecloth, napkins, candles, and plastic utensils.
Call Ann at (515) 963-0215 with any questions or email her at email@example.com.